Friday, July 02, 2004

my first Friday night

so here I am, alone with just the kitty to keep me company. the resident teen is no longer resident...how shall I refer to her now? the non-resident teen??? comments anyone? "Amber" is too easy.

roomie is away for a few days with a friend. I have been over to check on my friend's kitty and dog. The kitty, Rupert (yes, after Rupert Boneham from Survivor Pearl Islands and Survivor All-Stars) came BOUNDING out to greet me...this kitty is a freaky one...he has what they call "monkey paws" in front - an opposable thumb of sorts, and boy is he WILD! He miaows so loudly, its hard to believe he is just about 1.5 pounds or so. I also checked out my friend's whirlpool bathtub...mmmm...just what this old body needed after all that moving and unpacking.

there is a sattelite dish here, with tons of channels to surf...looks like kitty and me will be curling up on the sofa, checking it out.

1 comment:

Big Hoser said...

How 'bout referring to the (post)Resident Teen as just 'The Child'?

I'm thinking of the song 'God Bless the Child' here...

 
Locations of visitors to this page