Thursday, July 01, 2004

UNPACKED

That's it! I am unpacked. I unpacked the last box just last night and BOY DOES IT FEEL GOOD. I sewed a new set of curtains last night too and got them up so we can shut out the night now. I am so tired though, and my feet are so tender...I need a nice jet bath...good thing I am kitty/dog sitting over the weekend where there is one...I plan on bringing a book.

Roomie has settled in and has a friend visiting from BC. She arrived last night at 3am, and we ended up chatting until about 4:30am...the birds were singing as I went to bed...yawn. I had not been able to sleep last night anyhow, so by the time I did go to bed, I finally slept and actually SLEPT IN! A novel concept for me, but I stayed in bed until after 9am, which is late for me.

I don't think I will be moving again any time soon...enough of THAT.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page