Thursday, September 23, 2004

Auntie Jude is Tired (and sick)

Well, I am very tired...partly from those exhausting boys, but I now have a cold...rats. I always seem to get sick when I travel. Too many germs...will have to take to wearing a mask when I travel I guess. Who cares what I look like. might even get me more room on the plane if no one wants to sit next to me...I could make up some exotic disease...heh heh.

The boys are a challenge...I haven't been around this much activity in a while, that's for sure. They haven't been too bad today, not much screaming...yet...bedtime is an interesting time. I think I will hide then.

Took my sister out for a beer and pub grub this afternoon...nice to get out without any children in tow! Alexander wasn't too bad today, and listened to me well enough, but not his mother. They are a going concern, thats for sure. Alexander loves to play computer games, while Simon loves to be outside. He will even just go outside, barefeet and all and take off to the back yard to explore...little mite...bolted from the house when the Jehovahs were here today, pestering.

I wrote to my mother today...hoping to mend fences...either that or burn them down...its a crap shoot...who knows how she'll take it. I simply tried to explain how I felt is all and we'll take it from there.

Survivor is on tonight! Yahoo! hopefully the boys can be settled in their little beds by then...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page