Friday, September 24, 2004

My Girl

Well, she is well settled in university at Saint Mary's. She is loving the life. I am still trying to get her to blog but she claims she is too busy and she actually is busy...she works three days a week, she has classes on Monday to Thursday (only one on Tues-Thurs), she volunteers at the Women's Centre on campus, she joined the Psychology society, she joined the Food Committee (I'll explain below), she goes to the gym on campus twice a week, and she is participating in some Psych studies for credit...whew! I'm tired just listing it!

The Food Committee is something else...Amber loves to eat, and loves to critique food..so she found the perfect committee. She meets with the committee twice a month in a huge board room, where they have prepared tons of food they plan on serving in the cafeteria, and they get to eat all they want for free and critique it...cool huh? That's her kind of committee...heh heh.

I'm so proud of her, my girl!


No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page