Friday, September 17, 2004

Vacation Time

Well, my vacation got off to a good start today...leaving the courthouse after testifying, I tripped on a grass clump where the sidewalk had become overgrown and fell down, skinning most of my left shin and ankle over...and BOY does it burn! So then I had to fill out those pesky accident and WCB forms. Then I came home and my dryer had quit. Thankfully I had gotten most of my laundry done, and the neighbor was home for me to finish up at. The dryer is only 2 years old, so I don't know what's up with that. All I know is GET ME OUT OF HERE! I leave in just 90 minutes for an appointment in Guysborough, then head on for Halifax. I fly out early Sunday morning for BC and then I will feel like I'm on vacation. Hope the kitty makes out ok!

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page