Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Another Day, Another Dollar

well, maybe a few more dollars...I've been prowling on e-bay again, this time for books and videos. I've been trying to round out my collection of Torey Hayden books, and just need two to do it. I managed to find them on e-bay and some other bidder keeps trying to outbid me...the wench...They're not easy to come by, and I hate to buy books brand new when there are so many used ones out there, looking for a home :-) I've also been on the prowl for some videos for my sister - Six Pack with Kenny Rogers is one of them...she has a need and its a hard one to get...I keep getting outbid. And then I noticed since being here that the kids really like the one Caillou video they have, so I peeked around for some more and found a bunch for cheap and bid on them...got outbid on a lot of 7 though, so will let that go...we bid back and forth for a while.

I recently set my sister up on e-bay too, so she is another one on the prowl...as long as she doesn't try to outbid me, heh heh. She lives in such a shopping void though that e-bay will make her shopping much easier.

now I must go check my bids!

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page