Monday, June 28, 2004

Clean-up day –

The last day of the MOVING EXPERIENCE. I headed into town early and began the task of cleaning the Hiram Street house…stove, fridge, kitchen, bathroom, and vacuum and mop the floors. THEN came the basement…YIKES – what a mess of garbage…mostly cardboard, but what a mess. I finally finished around 1:30pm, turned in the keys and before heading home remembered to stop and VOTE!!!

I flopped on the couch for 3 hours when arriving home, then finally summoned the energy to unpack the car and put everything away. Boy, am I tired. The crazy week is over though, and my roomie showed up tonight to move in. I didn’t help her move her stuff in – I had spent my energy and she was okay with that, she just trucked it all into her room. She decided to spend the night here after unpacking what she had as she was too tired. I can relate to that.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page