Friday, October 14, 2005

Holy Shit It's Friday

and?

  • my neice called me last night. She's six and in grade one. It was a cute conversation, and believe it or not we chatted for about 20 minutes, non-stop. What a cutie
  • the non-resident teen aka mbd (my beautiful daughter) is changing her living accomodations and situation. She will be moving out by month's end to a place of her own, well, a room in a rooming house across from Dalhousie University. It's a change, and I hope for what will be positive as new worlds open up to her
  • I am still on sick leave. And I am sick of it. Well, not actually, I am enjoying NOT being at work, but not the whole SICK part. I am getting better but I feel like its slower than what other people who have had a similar procedure tell me. So, not sure why that is. In any case, I am due back to work on Wednesday. I think I'll be ready for that, but not much sooner.
  • I bought a new coat yesterday in Antigonish at, you guessed it, Cotton Ginny. Sorry, I am addicted. That's why it costs me so much to go to the doctor...they are in Antigonish. Its corduroy, which I love. I'll be able to wear it as soon as I get to the Yukon.
  • the sun was out today, but it was CHILLY and for the first time this fall, I was cold. I even closed the windows.
  • the movers are coming on the 29th to pack up my stuff. That is just two weeks away. Holy shit.
  • I made fudge tonight. It's for my friend's housewarming party tomorrow night. I may have to make ANOTHER batch fudge for tasting...
  • Stormy is getting huge. See a new pic in the next post...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page