Monday, October 10, 2005

sigh...I'm bored


It's day 6 of my 14 day sick leave and I'm already bored. I think part of it is that I don't feel well so am limited to what I can actually DO. I have been spending the time mostly watching television or dvds. I should be reading but reading in bed often puts me to sleep, and I'm not comfortable sitting up in a chair for long...belly hurts. So I lounge in my bed, next to this trusty laptop, feeling lazy and unproductive. And who decided to put caffeine in Tylenol 3...and for what reason? I take it to feel better, but it keeps me up all night, so I end up being tired the following day instead of well rested....ARRRGGGHHH.


I know, perspective, perspective...people are dying or dead following the tragedies of the week...mudslides, hurricanes and earthquakes. Its devastating and I simply cannot watch any more of it, its so depressing. This year has been riddled with natural disasters...the only thing I haven't heard about is a cyclone...


The weather doesn't help...I had planned on doing some painting in watercolor while off but its been pissing down rain since Friday, continuously. They say its rain from all those hurricanes. Whatever, I am sick of it.


My daughter was down for the weekend and it was a good visit, even with the scrap in the kitchen over cooking and territory...ha ha ha...but now I miss her...


Sheesh I'm feeling cranky. Show me the cheese and I'll continue to whine...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page