Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Recouperation Sucks

So I can't go back to work tomorrow...a few minor complicatons possibly from surgery, so I have to have another test tomorrow. ARRRGGGHHH. Not that I'm running back to the office, but I am getting tired of being at home and definitely ready to be feeling better.


The cats seem to be enjoying my leisure time at home though as they drape themselves around me all day.


I still have plenty of movies to watch, that is if I could focus without becoming nauseaus. Isn't recouperation grand?


on the bright side, I spoke to HR at my new place of employment about my expected take home pay. Let's just say I was happy. Now all I need is to be well enough to move!!!

2 comments:

Big Hoser said...

Nothing like 'pay' to make you happy, eh? Well, good. You got the education, you might as well get paid for it (and, of course, pay for the damned education in the first place!!)

~HH.

PS - Before I submit this, I gotta tell ya that the word verification code has PMS listed in it twice. Uh-oh! Blogger's PMSing!! :D

Dreama said...

yes, the order of the day would be to pay all loans, then begin saving to travel...its my new 3 year plan.

 
Locations of visitors to this page