Saturday, October 08, 2005

Tales From the Sick Bed

I'm still alive. I've had a few visitors, my friends A and M, and my daughter who is now visiting for the holiday weekend. The resident felines have been constant, sometimes annoyingly so when they begin to fight with each other, using my body as the battle ground...they usually feel the hard floor shortly into those battles...


I'm sore. Of course the incisions are tender to touch, but after that surgeon was rooting around in there for my gall bladder, my insides feel very raw too. Like I had been kicked in the stomach from the inside.


I've done a bit of reading, a bit of surfing the net and a whole lotta dvd watching. I love this laptop.


It's been terribly hot and humid here though...29C with the humidex yesterday. YUCK. Where in the hell is fall? The leaves are turning, but we seem to be stuck with the heat this month. Dammit.


I'm not up and about much, as when I do get up, I feel worse, so slink back to my sick bed...sigh...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page