Friday, October 14, 2005

Stormy, The Evil One


Yes, he can be very evil...pounces on Via constantly, and chases her away from the food. Just can't seem to leave her alone, a real shit disturber...but boy he is cute and such a cuddler. He has a teddy bear, a little Breast Cancer Support beanie bear with a pink ribbon on its neck. He drags that little bear around the house, usually keeping it nearby and beating the shit out of it when he can.


He reminds me of a miniature panther, with his sleek coal black coat.


right some handsome he is...

2 comments:

My Shoes said...

reminds me of my cat. i have a black cat too! cute!

Dreama said...

what is your cat's name? I had never owned a black cat before and this little critter came to live with me on a Friday 13th in a May snowstorm. He's fiesty, but I love him!

 
Locations of visitors to this page