Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Still Alive

Yup, still here, just in case my readers (both of you) are interested. I had an ultrasound and a chat with my surgeon (since when did I have a surgeon?) and he thinks I passed a small calf gall stone on Monday night...ah, that would explain the pain, yes, that would, indeed. I have heard from others just how awful passing any kind of stone is through a body part not designed to carry it. And no others showed up on my scan, so he figures that was it for stones, however would like yet another blood test (I'm beginning to feel like a pin cushion - 5 sticks and tomorrow makes six in just a few weeks if you count injections).


so I guess I am going back to work tomorrow after all, yay! Not that I missed it that much, but it sure is lonely out here, heh heh. As well, I do have a lot of loose ends to tie up before moving, including packing up my office before next weekend as the movers are coming then.


Here's to good health in my near future! And here I thought I would never have the opportunity to get up close with "the stones"...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure glad you're feeling better. I know how gall stones feel, yeah not good. Anyway here's to good health and fun packing.
Andrea

Dreama said...

that's the good part...the movers are packing my stuff, so I don't have that awful chore. I will be supervising though...

Big Hoser said...

"Supervising," meaning "ensuring the movers have rippling muscles."

I'm on to you Dreama!

Sorry to hear (a lot of) the stuff with the stones. Hey, look at this way: 2005, for you, wasd the year of the Stones. Rolling and passing!!

Dreama said...

Ah, your keen wit...I knew I was friends with you for a reason, ya hoser...

Dreama said...

Ah, your keen wit...I knew I was friends with you for a reason, ya hoser...

 
Locations of visitors to this page