Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Tuesday Tidbits/Timbits/Titbits/WHATEVER

  • I am now officially on sick leave. I hope the surgery goes ok...it would suck if I have to stay in the hospital...I am not a pleasant patient...
  • my parents moved my dish drainer to the other side of the sink and it has thrown my sense of familiarity off. I go out into the kitchen and it feels like someone else's kitchen. All because of a dish drainer. Isn't that truly sad?
  • my daughter is coming to visit for Thanksgiving this weekend and she is going to cook Thanksgiving dinner, with help...her first time!
  • the cats have gone insane tonight, particulary the kitten...racing through the house like a psycho
  • I don't have to even think about work until October 19th
  • what in the hell am I gonna do if I die tomorrow...heh heh...not much, just be dead...sheesh, that's a little morbid. I think I'll go watch something funny on tv to balance out...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page