Saturday, October 29, 2005

moving limbo

That's where I'm at. The movers are here today to pack and will return on Monday to load. I have moved into the back bedroom, but with everything packed, will I even want to stay here? That shall remain to be seen. I don't want to have to crash in on my friends until the very last moment, so will likely stay here, surrounded by packed boxes. The movers are out having a smoke right now, but they seem to know what they're doing and as hard as it is for someone with OCD tendencies, I am keeping my mouth mostly shut...


The cats seem to be enjoying it, particularly Stormy...all that crinkling paper, ever changing landscape of the rooms, and boxes to jump into and on...as long as he doesn't get packed...it will be a long dry run to the north for him...heh heh.


Well, I should probably go and get busy...or at least look busy...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page