Sunday, October 02, 2005

I've Been Invaded

by a bunch of seniors...my parents and my sister's in-laws are here for the week, coming and going. They are touring the area and visiting relatives. For the most part they look after themselves, but boy does it make a difference having 4 extra people in the house after I have lived on my own for a while. They are out for the afternoon, so I took the opportunity to clean up the shack a little. They are here until Tuesday, when the in-laws retreat, then my parents will be picking me up at the hospital on Wednesday and staying with me for a week perhaps.


they spend their evenings playing cards, cribbage, etc and talking. I escaped last night to my friends A & R's house. When I returned, it was only my ma up. This morning I got up and made them bacon and homemade waffles, which were a big hit.


Time is getting short...this is my last month in this house...hope to move out by the end of the month if I can...gotta get those movers sorted out first...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page