Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I'm ALL Done

sure, I know, everyone will be writing about their Christmas shopping...but I am all DONE! I have every last gift bought, every last card sent, every last cookie baked, every last grocery item bought, every last alcoholic beverage bought, and every last present wrapped. D-O-N-E.

Now I have to clean up the house a little (funny how those dust bunnies arrive just in time for the holidaze...) and tonight the task at hand is re-doing my hair. Now, if you have been reading along, you might know that I don't do brunette or blonde...I do candy apple red, pimpin purple, blue mayhem, etc...tonight's color is indigo blue. Its not my regular dye though, some brought back from the states by a friend's mother, but I thought, what the hell, give it a try...if it doesn't work, I have the better part of a bottle left of the pimpin purple...

Then I will be truly all done. I bought a crapload of candies, chocolate, fruit, chips...all the goodies...now after I pick up the non-resident teen tomorrow, I will be camping out at home! Turkey with all the trimmings is on the menu for Friday...YUM!

stay tuned...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page