Monday, December 27, 2004

Tumbleweed

No, I haven't moved to the desert...I received a lovely teddy bear from my friends A. and R. who came for supper that night. She had heard me bemuse in the past about not owning a teddy bear as a child...a regular ordinary brown bear, who I could hug. I guess it was because of my allergies, but funnily enough, both my brother and sister had a teddy bear and still have them...hmmm...in any event, the bear arrived in a gift bag on Christmas Eve. I was so excited that I cried, yes, big sloppy tears...so then I had to hug everyone, including the bear. And so the naming ritual began...we went though several choices before this one came to me late that night - Tumbleweed...it just suits him.

many thanks to my dear friends for making my dream come true!

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page