Monday, December 06, 2004

One Year Has Passed!

Well holy hell...its been a year since I first began blogging...I don't know how many posts I've written as blogger has not been updating their stats lately...server issues. But I posted for the first time on December 4, 2003...and the posts for the longest time were all about the snow...thankfully this year, same time, we don't have any yet...and I haven't had to shovel...whoo hoo! Not to say we won't get some tonight as it was cold and kind of snowy today, but no real accumulation.

So what a year it has been...I did move out of the zone of nothingness thrown at the side of the highway, aka Port Hawkesbury...but not far. And I didn't change jobs, but had the opportunity! The resident teenager did indeed move out and begin university, after finishing high school. And I did travel safely through Central America...where to go the next time...

So congratulations readers...many of you have hung in there for over a year!

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page