Monday, June 06, 2005

40 Questions

I know, another meme...but I haven't had one in a while. Thanks to the hoser for this one...

1. My uncle once: built a plane in his basement...he started it sometime in the 70's and now he is retired and moved from Mississauga and the plane is still under construction in his shed.

2. Never in my life: killed someone

3. When I was five: dressed as Laura Ingalls for Halloween in a beautiful homemade outfit

4. High School was: a cloud of smoke, a bit of a blur, and 4 different high schools.

5. I will never forget: the first time I held my daughter

6. I once met: Joshua Morrow (from Y & R) yes, he is just as good looking in person...and smells really nice!

7. There's this girl I know: who searches for potholes and hits nearly every one when I am in the car with her

8. Once, at a bar: I won a prize for a halloween costume...went as Hitler's gal...awesome outfit

9. By noon I'm usually: itching to get outside my office and on the road

10. Last night: I slept in my hammock on the balcony of my daughter's apartment in Halifax

11. If I only had: a mate...it sure is lonely once the kid moved out

12. Next time I go to church: never.

13. Terry Schiavo: was none of my business. I'd be pretty pissed if my death was so sensationalized.

14. What worries me most: what my daughter gets into now that she lives on her own...and what others might do to her

15. When I turn my head left, I see: my two cats acting like baboons, tearing around the living room

16. When I turn my head right: a woven piece that I bought in Guatemala last year...its gorgeous!

17. You know I'm lying when: I don't usually lie. I have a hard enough time tracking the truth, let alone a lie

18. What I miss most about the eighties: my body...I was a size 5, honestly.

19. If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I'd be: The Shrew...wild and ready for the taking by a handsome fella

20. By this time next year: I could be living somewhere else in another country

21. A better name for me would be: clumsy oaf

22. I have a hard time understanding: why men can't realize that Pamela Anderson is NOT looking for them and take a look at me instead on all those singles sites.

23. If I ever go back to school I'll: take my master's degree in criminology, I reckon...then on for ph d I think.

24. You know I like you if: I speak to you at all without curse words

25. If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: my daughter, for her inspiration

26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: who cares?

27. Take my advice: talk to your kids, hear what they have to say

28. My ideal breakfast is: lots of bacon and waffles with whipped cream on them

29. A song I love, but do not have is: Can't think of a single one...have been downloading for years.

30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: well, if we want to call Cape Breton my hometown, then bring fly dope and sunscreen.

31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: my tulips have finished, character flaws are nothing more than facets of a personality, microchips - how could we live without them? and track stars...who cares?

32. Why won't people: lighten up???

33. If you spend the night at my house: you will likely share your bed with a kitty

34. I'd stop my wedding for: a chance out of it...back then...now...probably never marry again. What a farce, in my eyes

35. The world could do without: George W. Bush

36. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: remarry my ex-husband

37. My favorite blonde is: Matthew McConaughey, of course.

38. Paper clips are: something my daughter loves to twist and break into pieces to drive her mother crazy

39. If I do anything well, it's: adapt to change.

40. And by the way... I already answered all these!

2 comments:

Madley said...

Hey, I want breakfast at YOUR house! :)

Cheers~

Dreama said...

well, now, thats what I get when I go somewhere ELSE...heh heh...actually, I do cook bacon all the time and I have a waffle maker and make them when I have company...too much work otherwise...ok, now I'm hungry...

 
Locations of visitors to this page