Thursday, June 09, 2005

Now What in the Hell

am I supposed to do? My computer chair bit the biscuit tonight...I've had it for about 5 years...well used for sure, the internet whore that I am...so I am perched on a kitchen chair...wooden and HARD. I am quite uncomfortable...whine...so now I have to go shop for a new chair this weekend. Ok, just hauled in my rocking chair over instead...nice hardwood one. It will do for now until I find what I want...when you spend as much time in front of this screen as it is...pathetic I know. Although I've been good this week...out every night in the fresh air...drinking it in, its been lovely. Croquet and campfire tonight...bonus! The mosquitoes were nasty for a bit, but then finally gave it up. pests! I'm off to the highlands tomorrow...possibly camping over the weekend, hoping for a polar dip, heh heh...

1 comment:

The Complimenting Commenter said...

Having that chair break on you is the worst. I hope that you find something comfortable and nice. Entertaining post, hopefully the weekend is fun.

 
Locations of visitors to this page