Monday, June 20, 2005

I Hate Mondays

It means there is a whole week of work ahead of me. I am grateful I have a job, of course, but when are we gonna see that whole shorter work week, huh? When's that coming? Who can I write to? Heh heh. I do have a short week this week however, as I am on-call this week since last Thursday, I will get Friday off. It hasn't been super busy, just 4 calls so far.


Still not sunny today...for frig's sake, will we ever see the sun again? I recall when it was the norm to get up on a sunny morning. It is so cold some mornings, it feels like winter. whine, whine, whine...


redipped my hair yesterday, so that should be good for some conversation today. Pimpin Purple for the first 3 inches and then Blue Mayhem through to the ends. It had faded so much it looked more like a gray green, ick. Check out the dyes I used at The Garment District. I've found though, that its not staying in as long, so I might be shopping around for a more permanent dye....comments anyone?


crap night's sleep, maybe that's why I am cranky this morning. I am hoping its just a phase...don't want to go back to those awful nights with little or no sleep again.


positive ending...only a couple of more weeks before my first music festival in PEI!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...quite the line-up for the Shoreline Festival! I'm impressed. Of course, I think of Rollo Bay as a fiddle festival site. This should be decidedly different. Stan Rogers Folk Festival (www.stanfest.com)is the weekend before, though...no possible way I'd be recuperated enough to get to PEI!! Have a blast.

Dreama said...

that was my thinking - can't do Stanfest AND Shoreline...one after the other. So chose to go to PEI...its so pretty there! Hoping for a good time and took Monday off to recouperate. Have fun at Stanfest!

~M~ said...

Check this out Dreama. Manic Panic is from NY. It stays in for like ever.

http://www.manicpanic.com/amplified%20hair%20color.html

Dreama said...

oh, Manic Panic was the first one I tried...was out in 3-5 days. This stuff lasts bright for abotu a month, then begins to fade, but never as much as the manic panic did. If it lasts longer now, they must have changed it from when I tried it in 2001. Thanks anyhow though!

 
Locations of visitors to this page