Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Happy Birthday, little one

Its my nephew's birthday today, his first one. And he is thousands of kilometres away from me! He is also my sister's last little one (so she says) so likely my last born nephew as my brother and his new partner I reckon are not planning on it (4 kids between them). Its times like this that I really miss my sister and her family. I've never been with any of them on their birthdays. I did send him a parcel, of course, being the good auntie that I am.


on that note, I sent in my resume for that job in Prince George. I don't know how fast an interview will happen, but I am in no rush, and may not even move anyhow. I am just looking...however I would like to be living near my sister and her family...but that means I would be just as far away from my own child then...decisions, decisions...the same old dilemma I have been wrestling with for a few years now. And then I usually end up doing just about NOTHING.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page