Thursday, June 23, 2005

Brown Eyed Sofa

Well, the sofa is brown, but it doesn't have any eyes. But I did buy a brown sofa tonight!!! I haven't bought a new sofa in years...actually, have only ever bought two and they were both with the hubby. This is my first ever sofa bought for ME! Its made of milk chocolate brown microfiber and I just LOVE IT! It has two THICK cushions, so they won't flip up on you, and its very deep back so anyone's fat ass can sit on it, including mine. It has rolled arms and THICK pillows for the ends and the same for the back. Its quite different, and is a little sculpted in at the middle front. Ok, will post pic tomorrow when I go pick it up...gotta secure a ride first...


oh, the power of spending on the lonely soul...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm ... isn't it nice to curl up on a nice new couch that doesn't smell of dog hair or stale beer?

Dreama said...

Oh yes, I am looking forward to it! Now I just have to find a way to get it home...furniture store is 40 mins away...and I drive a small car.

 
Locations of visitors to this page