Thursday, June 23, 2005

Belizian Paramedics

I was rooting through my t-shirt drawer for something to wear to bed tonight and came across one I bought last year in Belize, and had near forgotten about it...on the front it reads Belizian Paramedics - When you go down, we be around...and on the back it reads:

You could get lost cave tubing and die.
You could be run over by a speeding golf cart and die.
You could drink too many Belizian Beer and die.
You could fall out of your hammock and die.

No Worries Mon, Be Adventurous
Experience Belize

now, we passed on the cave tubing, but nearly went...damn! We did nearly get run down by a golf cart on Caye Caulker, I drank the Belizian Beer (bottles are too small!!!) and I LOVED the hammocks there...so much so I bought one when I got home and use it for camping and visiting my daughter. No Worries Mon.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page