Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Fat Bastard

it was poetic. and downright funny. but also telling. I was sitting with a child yesterday while she was showing her therapist her little notebook with lots of drawings she had done. There's the snowman, there's daddy, there's my brother, there's my friend, there's Fat Bastard, there's mommy....WTF? Fat bastard? This child is 5 years old. I'm pretty sure that Austin Powers is rated a little higher than "G". Looks like I need to have a chat with someone about appropriate television for primary students. And it ain't Fat Bastard.

2 comments:

Big Hoser said...

Although it's not MY 5-year old you're talking about --she has seen Fat Bastard *accidently* my fault.

I was watching it when she walked in the room just as he said "I gotta take a crap so big it'll choke a donkey."

My daughter laughed and said, "Donkey." [as in realizing that Shrek & Fat Bastard have the same voice...]

Oops.

Oh, and I gave 'the lecture' to myself ;-)

Madley said...

WAHAAHAHAH! That's funny. Sometimes I miss bein' around kids just for the things that drop out of their mouths!

 
Locations of visitors to this page