Monday, August 01, 2005

Climate Has Changed

I was here at my parent's home earlier today using the net, but the climate was pretty tense! My mother was getting ready for company for supper and God help the person who got in her way...so I had to leave after only a short post. Supper is over now and company has taken their leave, so things have CALMED THE HELL DOWN now.


Today was another day well spent doing as little as possible. I did manage a paddle to Groves Flat this morning, but have done pretty much nothing since. I went to the shop to pick up a few things, took my neice O. "swimming" if you can call sitting on the rock with your feet in the water, swimming.


I did manage to read a couple of books this week. I am just about done with "Butterflies Dance In The Dark" by Beatrice MacNeil. While at the cabin I finished up another one that for the life of me, I cannot recall. My short-term memory is that of a gnat, I'm sure.


time to head back to my house again, to finish the current book and pick up another...I have two more left, so if I run out, might be scouring my parents house for something before I leave.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page