Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Smack on the Head

Well, my father and I left this morning for Rose Blanche, had a few bumps and smacked my nose and chin off the dash of the boat getting around the point of our harbour, and then smooth enough until we got close to Eastern Point. Then I smacked my head again off the windshield and one of the gas cans upset, spilling a little gas. So dad said, that's enough, lets turn around and go back. It was only going to get worse after that. Could beat the boat up, said he. Never mind my poor skull.


So we turned around and came back. So much for that expedition. I had a few things to pick up in PAB, and dad had a hearing appointment. I really do not miss the inconvenience of living in an outport! The ferry went in the other direction today, hence the reason for going up in dad's boat. He could only get an appointment on Tuesdays, as that's when the veteran's hearing clinic visits PAB.


get me back to town so I can go to Wal-Mart. Take that, you hoser...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you stayed all year around you would bug everyone else to do your shopping at walmart..just like I do..just ask my sister. But I know..its hard to do without something your use to.

Dreama said...

I'll be the first to admit I'm a Wal-Mart whore...I can hardly go a day without popping in for something there. If there was any alternative in PH, I might shop elsewhere, but we are limited for shopping and I just love the prices at Wal-Mart!

 
Locations of visitors to this page