Monday, August 29, 2005

Fishing and Sexual Harassment

Not exactly two topics that you would put together, but this really gave me a chuckle...hats off to the quick thinking lady!


One morning a husband returns to his lake cabin after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, his wife decides to take the boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors, and reads her book, enjoying the peace and quiet. Along comes a game warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says,
"Good morning Ma'am. What are you doing?"
" Reading a book," she replies, (thinking, "Isn't it obvious?")
"You're in a restricted fishing area," he informs her.
"I'm sorry officer, but I'm not fishing, I'm reading."
"Yes, but you have all the equipment, for all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up."
" If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault," says the woman.
"But I haven't even touched you," says the game warden.
" That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment."
"Have a nice day ma'am," and he left.
MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can also think.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page