Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Huge Bug Inside

It was a n occurence at my workplace. I was walking by a co-worker's office doorway the other day and saw this HUGE bug, with long antennae that had little balls at the end. I wasn't about to smash it with my sandal (but a huge winter boot would be fine) so I went and retrieved an old soup can from the kitchen recycling box and gently laid it over the top of this huge bug. It was as long as the diameter of the soup can. But then I thought my co-worker might move the can and discover the bug without knowing as I might not get a chance to tell her. So I got a post-it note and wrote HUGE BUG INSIDE on it and stuck it to the top of the upturned can. And went back to my desk.


So my coworker came in and saw the can, couldn't resist, was actually looking around for the candid camera crew. She lifted the can and saw the bug. I never heard her scream, so she must have taken it alright. She took the bug outside and laid him under a tree.

Phew. No one got killed and the bug is gone. and I got a laugh out of it all...now the post it note is taped to another co-worker's door...HUGE BUG INSIDE? Oh M. you are such a bug. Stop bugging me. Bug me to death why don't you. You bugger. Damn the bugs are bad tonight. Bugs as big as dogs. Don't mean to bug you. I got another laugh.

2 comments:

Angel said...

That is a funny story. I would have screamed I think. You made my day. Tahnks. Found you on BE.

Dreama said...

if the bug had been flying, it would have been a totally different story...crazed woman jumps from office window, screaming and tearing her hair out...

 
Locations of visitors to this page