Thursday, August 25, 2005

Who ARE these people?

For the past couple of months I have noticed an abundance of numbers I don't recognize on my phone. There is never any message, but I see a new name just about every day I come home from work. Yesterday it was Ocean View Drafting...who in the hell is that? Some of you may recall my telephone woes from last year where I had to change my number 3 times...first it was because I had been called at home by clients and my number was listed in the phone book. I changed to what was supposed to be an unlisted phone number..except it had been previously owned by people who didn't pay their bills so THAT had to stop. Got another number and it apparently was one number different from a drug dealer (and a client had called it - interesting) and the local video store. So I changed it AGAIN. Then I found out that number was listed on the net and got calls from a pervert. So then I changed it AGAIN. Now I'm getting wrong numbers. Sheesh...I might just get rid of the phone altogether...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've almost given up on home phone service. as you well know- i rarely use my phone for anything other than internet....i've also unplugged the phone with call display. rather anti-social of me, i know, but it works ^_^

Big Hoser said...

Geez, if you were out this way it could be because of the strike, but you just have rotten luck with phones!

I'll admit to screening calls a lot more now than I ever did before.

Dreama said...

no, I think that was part of the problem, Aliant WAS on strike last year and it took forever to get someone who knew what in the hell they were doing and stop giving me problem numbers, stop listing my unlisted number, etc..

 
Locations of visitors to this page