Sunday, May 23, 2004

6th Monthly Girls Day

Well, its here, 6th Monthly Girls Day. We are starting a little later today as it is a holiday tomorrow. I told the gals to come about 3-4pm and we will bbq supper later. Snacks, crafts, liquor, movies and comfy clothes are the order of the day and NO WORK TALK. I have a sign on my fridge that we are not working today and must not discuss work as most of my friends are social workers that I work with. It is a good rule and we are pretty good at adhering to it. Although sometimes I am the culprit.

I have to go find the movie Cold Creek Manor and since the resident teen has the car, if Big Al's Video doesn't have it behind me here, then I guess we don't get it, lol.

Brad has offered to entertain us, but I am not sure in which manner...heh heh, just kididng.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page