Monday, May 24, 2004

Another succcessful girls day. We ate, we drank, we did very little crafts, we watched a few good movies and oh boy, did we laugh! The movies we watched were Thirteen, AGAIN, because a couple of the gals hadn't seen it before. Its a great movie, which is why I bought it. We then watched Scary Movie 3. If you haven't seen any of them, rent them now, they are hilarious. The catch is, you have to have watched at least some of the horror movies that they refer to for it to make any semblance of sense. My favorite part in # 3 has to be the scene with the teacher after someone throws crayons at the door...I just ROARED. We need more teachers like that.

We then watched My Life Without Me, starring Sarah Polley. What an awesome movie. Sad, but a very honest portrayal that was not all sap and drama, just a real story. I would highly recommend it.

We had another movie to watch but were too tired to bother, so just K. stayed over and we headed off to bed after I finished bidding on a movie - St. Elmo's Fire, one of my favorites! The movie we didn't watch, I watched later today - The Diary of Ellen Rimbauer. It was a half-decent scary movie. Good plot, and no gore at all, just psychological stuff.

Now I have to go rinse the purple dye out of my hair...bleached out and redyed today for a fresh new purple. then it will be NAP TIME. Gawd, I need a vacation to get over my holiday weekend.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page