Monday, May 10, 2004

Survivor is over...boo hoo. I can't believe those two went to the end...make me hurl. What were the others thinking, even keeping Rob in the game??? They should have gotten rid of him weeks ago, and now little miss Amber Brkich took the million bucks and because she is marrying him, they will share it. They are too sappy to even watch, but you do, just like a car wreck, you can't turn away. Now CBS is going to give out another million bucks and everyone knows who will get it...Rupert! His popularity has not waned, and when I voted this morning, it already was an overwhelming majority of people voting for Rupert to have the second million bucks. Go Rupert! And we get a bonus night of Survivor on Thursday night, wow.

Its back to work for me today...getting dressed up and all that jazz. I have been rather slovenly this past week since my return home, and now I have to get with the program. Stay tuned for more ramblings and useless musing...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page