Friday, May 14, 2004

yard sale, huh? Not tomorrow...it is much to chilly around here. And it is forecast to RAIN! So I have decided to postpone my yard sale for a couple of weeks and try again then. I might actually have my stuff ready by then too. PROCRASTINATION.

TGIF - oh yeah, a full week back at work, what's that all about? My job has been VERY busy, and getting busier. Its mostly because my officemate is gone for the week, and I am having to do all of his work and mine too. Hopefully he will be back next week and I can get back to my own stuff.

So Rupert got the second million bucks...good for him. I think he deserved it. He played the game so hard, and without lying to anyone and only got voted out because he was a threat to win the game, twice! He looked so happy last night with his family, snotting and balling. But what is up with Jerri - don't boo me, wahhh, wahhh, wahhh. Then don't do evil things. And Big Tom, he was "touched" to be on the final four...yeah, ok...touched in the head maybe. What a goofball. So now it's over and they have already filmed the next one, to air in the fall. They are also taking applications for Survivor 10...great! This Survivor fan will get another year out of Mark Burnett's efforts. Next time there will be a pool again. We missed out in this one because it was so different and we weren't sure how they were going to run the show, and eliminate contestants, so skipped it. Now its back to normal.

Now its back to the real world of life and work...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page