Thursday, May 20, 2004

well holy cow...someone bid on my Sponge Bob Square Pants costume! I did it as a joke and now someone actually wants it...very strange! But now I have to figure out shipping costs and how in the heck I am going to ship it!!! The buyer pays, so it won't cost me anything, but I think it is hilarious what you can sell on there. If it didn't go in the auction, I was going to sell it in the yard sale on Saturday, lol.

Which by the way, things are coming along nicely. I purged my cupboards and took out a ton of Tupperware for the sale, and I hope people aren't expecting to get it for nothing, as Tupperware is expensive and has a lifetime warranty (spoken like an ex-representative, heh heh). I earned every piece of that.

The resident teen priced all of her stuff today too, so we are nearly ready. I have to make some signs tomorrow evening because I forgot to get some bristol board and we should be set. I might have buyers for some stuff already which is GOOD. But now I am too tired to stay up any longer, so off to bed I go.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page