Thursday, May 06, 2004

the job search - it has temporarily ended...after much thought and conversation with Amber, I have decided not to pursue employment elsewhere for the time being. I am moderately comfortable here, and feel that the timing is just not right for me, or for her. She will move on to Halifax of course, but I will remain here in Port Hawkesbury until at least next spring. I am just not up for a big change at the present...so friends and family can relax, or cry, whatever!

so I will be settling in for another year here, and with Amber and Brad moving out this summer, that will be enough change for me! I will be having a yard sale on the 15th to clear out some clutter, and am looking forward to doing some local travel for the summer..camping and visiting family when I can.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page