Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Alas, we have returned from the south! I will post a few more on the Central American Blog, but I'm back here for regular drivel...

today is a day of chores...paying bills, checking the mail, getting groceries, getting film developed, dying my hair back from the awful color it turned in salt water, etc...I have only begun with my hair...once that is done, I am fit to go out in public, heh heh.

I have decided to keep my holidays for the rest of the week and just relax, get some stuff done around here and return to work on Monday, all refreshed. Hope things are not too busy at work, so I don't feel guilty!

Sunny day here today, but not the heat of central america. I will have to put pants and socks on, it looks like! No more shorts for a while.

Lots to do, not much to blather on about this morning...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page