Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Fall Colours - Aren't they GREAT?

I was so worried that I would miss them by being in northern BC this fall, as they don't get much of the fall colours there - yellow leaves and then they all blew off and fell on the ground and it was all over in a week. What a rip off...so when I came home and saw that they had just barely started here, I was estatic. There were a few trees here and there with some color, and a fantastic one in my back yard, but I was so relieved not to have missed them. And then...last night they all seemed to come on out. There is still a ways to go, but they are looking GREAT! On Saturday we had a few in the back yard, so I had my friend Rob come and take some photos of Amber and I, as I mentioned earlier, and now the backyard looks as though someone has painted it...WONDERFUL!

My roomie was around the Cabot Trail this weekend and said they were just breathtaking, and on the mountains of the trail, I guess they would certainly be. Cape Breton is just so pretty in the fall...they even have a fall music festival they call Celtic Colors where people come from all over the world for the colors and the music.

It's the little things that I grasp pleasure from...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page