Sunday, October 31, 2004

Oh What a Night

Martha was a hit, although not near as much fun as Sponge Bob was last year, darn it. I'll have to try harder next year. There weren't as many people there this year either, although a good 30-40 were there, nice crowd. Here's a list of the costumes we had that I can remember:

  • Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, with her little dog Toto in a basket
  • the scarecrow, tin man and lion
  • an assortment of witches
  • a pumpkin
  • martha stewart
  • crazed fan of martha stewart
  • Elvira and Herman Munster
  • Bucky (apparently somebody's ex-roommate)
  • Sonny and Cher
  • a werewolf
  • a few jesters
  • a smurf
  • a puppy dog
  • a nerd
  • a nerdy teacher - Mr. Conehead
  • a nerdy woman with huge buckteeth
  • a mad scientist
  • white trash
  • batman
  • priest
  • a lady bug
  • a bumblebee
  • rodeo clowns

there might have been more, but that's all I recall. Lots of food, a huge campfire, although it was still freezing out last night! P. and H. were there, playing music, as was Rob, which was cool, but got a little too mellow at times with the ballads, so I had to cruise, in order to stay awake.

I think I finally hit the sack (at A.'s) near 2:30am or so. And now I just revisited last night's snacking...not a pleasant morning experience (nor usual for me).

I think it's time for a comfort movie and the couch...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page