Saturday, October 16, 2004

Martha Stewart - what an inspiration...

for a Halloween costume...yup, I am dressing up as Martha for Halloween...in prison garb. I bought hospital top and pants in white and am going to dye them orange, and then embroider her name and inmate number on the front. I have the blonde wig, and some orange flip flops. My friend K. is going as my groupie and will be wearing some crazy clothes and a t-shirt that says "Free Martha Stewart" and handing out flyers to people at the Halloween Party. How funny is that? I have to dye the clothes today and then do the liquid embroidery (not sewing...too much work for a costume). I had thought about buying coveralls but they are just too frustrating to get out of when you're drinking and have to go every 15 minutes! As well, I think they would be too warm and I always find it too warm!

Last year I was Sponge Bob Square Pants, which was a riot and everyone just loved it. I wasn't expecting him to be such a hit, so now the standards are high, I have to impress...lol

The party is on the 30th, and should be good fun. I was out until about 3 am last year, so I'm hoping for just as good at time this year. I'm sure there is a blog entry coming about it...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page