Sunday, October 17, 2004

The Friday Night Rummoli Game

Well, I didn't lose all my money, or any of it I don't think. I managed to hold my own and may have taken someone elses money. I never count it, so I don't really know for sure. We had a good crowd, 6 at the table, and two visitors part way through. There was certainly enough to eat with sausages, perogies, meatballs, chips, nachos, dips, breadbowls, pita, hummus, and a wonderful tiramisu. The wine and beer flowed, and we all seemed to have a good time...the wine even flowed onto my shirt and skirt I was wearing, thanks to K. who tipped over her glass of RED wine! So I had to change my clothes and I'll be darned if she didn't tip it again, but didn't spill near as much. We wrapped up the playing and then just chillaxed in the living room for another hour or so before people headed off home. Some drunken players so they buddied up, while K. sacked out on the futon in the spare room, as she tends to do. I was and still am on call, so one glass of wine was my limit.

So we think we might try to make a regular Friday night per month thing to have the Rummoli. I have to organize another Girl's Day soon too, likely next Sunday I reckon. We missed out in September because I was away, and Halloween is not a good time, so that leaves next weekend.

Here's to gambling, drinking and eating...sinful pleasures!

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page