Friday, November 12, 2004

Much Needed Mommy Daughter Time

I'm all packed for my weekend in Halifax for some much needed mommy-daughter time. After yesterday's endless meltdown over academic papers again, it will be good to spend some quality time together, doing fun stuff. She managed to get all of her papers completed so we will hopefully have fun this weekend. I hate the 3 hour drive there, especially alone, so have to be sure to bring some good CDs in the car as the radio SUCKS ASS. I wish I could get one of those sattelite radios for my car as I just love my sattelite music stations at home.

We're hoping to take in the new Bridget Jones movie, unless something else catches our eye. We also plan on scoping the malls for Christmas presents as well, and go out for dinner somewhere different.

So, I should really get the lead out and get to work...the quicker I get through this day, the better...Once again I am alone in my team, so anything could happen and I have to deal with it.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page