Monday, February 14, 2005

Class of 1984

Lifted from devilboss...

YOUR SENIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL

[What year was it?]
1984
[What were your three favorite bands?]
Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, and Rush
[What was your favorite outfit?]
my black leatherlook pants and my pink kerchief top with the playboy bunnies on it and my black leather biker jacket with the zippers
[What was up with your hair?]
Well, it was brown and down to my shoulders, and complete Farrah Faucett feathering...
[Who were your best friends?]
JoAnne Turner, Paula Noseworthy, Jody Wilkins
[What did you do after school?]
usually went driving around in a car with someone
[Did you take the bus?]
no, I lived just down the street from school
[Who did you have a crush on?]
my boyfriend at the time - Joey Cullen
[Did you fight with your parents?]
hell yeah, mostly with my mom, hardly ever with my dad
[Who did you have a CELEBRITY crush on?]
Mel Gibson - still do!
[Did you smoke cigarettes?]
I sure did, and had since I was 11
[Did you lug all of your books around in your backpack all day because you were too nervous to find your locker?]
no one used backpacks back then, except the odd army green backpack with the leather straps
[Did you have a 'clique'?]
hell no, we made fun of them
[Did you have "The Max" like Zach, Kelly, and Slater?]
We used to hang out at the bowling alley, same type of thing, had a snack bar, where I worked for a short time, and all my other friends worked
[Admit it, were you popular?]
no, I was a bit of a radical, that's all
[Who did you want to be just like?]
someone else
[What did you want to be when you grew up?]
an architect
[Where did you think you'd be at the age you are now?]
Designing buildings for a big firm in Toronto. I moved there after high school, but hated it, although I did interview for a job at an architect studio. They were just starting up their business and wanted a secretary...unfortunately I had absolutely no experience then other than working in a grocery store and a snack bar at the bowling alley. I didn't get the job...so that's the closest I came to that dream.

Thanks again devilboss for the great cheater...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page