Saturday, February 19, 2005

I Saw the Light

You would think that seeing a little mouse do the backstroke in a pothole filled with rainwater would have been the strangest thing I saw this week, however you would be wrong. I was driving home from work a couple of nights ago and saw a strange light. It wasn't an object, but a specific glow in the sky, just up from the treeline. I live in the country, so it's easy to see. It was like a white cloud of something, but illuminated. I suspect it had something to do with the plants in town, and their emissions, but it was very strange, nonetheless. I looked for it again last night when driving home, but nothing doing.

The non-resident teen is home again! I drove to Halifax and picked her up last night. It was so good to see her, as I hadn't seen her since Christmas, so not since "last year". She is snuggled in the spare room bed, sound asleep. I want to wake her and visit, but she rarely gets to sleep in on a Saturday morning because she generally works then...so I will leave her, for now...heh heh.

The 10th annual Snow Bowl is tonight in the metropolis of West Bay! Some friends of mine host the Snow Bowl in their back yard - a bunch of men chasing pigskin in the snow. Good enough entertainment and the food is always good. The snow is a little crusty after the rain and freezing we had, but it should be good for a laugh just the same. Last year someone broke 3 ribs...so much for no contact!

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page