Thursday, February 03, 2005

Massage me baby

Turns out the massage experiment was a success. She was a little painful at times, but overall, a good thing. If I had one complaint it would be that when I am laying there in all my nakedness (undies only) under the blanket, and she opens the door to come back in, I can see into the waiting room...thus, anyone who was peeking in would also be able to see in...not sure I like that possibility. A simple screen or changing the room around would take care of this.
It appears that my massage therapist is also a dancer! That is very interesting as my last massage therapist from Waterloo was also a dancer...hmmm...
My next appointment is in March. Why do they ask that you not consume alcohol 30-60 minutes before or after massage therapy? Anyone know?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great blog.
Ellen from de_linkers

 
Locations of visitors to this page