Saturday, February 26, 2005

Saturday Short Stuff

No real topic in mind here, just a few short notes

  • It is still snowing here in the middle of nowhere. Some nice person plowed my driveway this morning, so I could go into town easy enough...only had to shovel out the small mountain on my step and walk.
  • I am hooked on the soundtrack for Garden State. It is just relaxing and fun music and if you saw the movie, it totally takes you back.
  • I tried to rent out at least one of the Oscar nominees movies for the weekend and nothing was available. Some of them are still in theatres, so I will have to wait.
  • I don't know what I am going to wear to the Oscars...seriously though, my friend and former faithful reader Tobey told me she dresses up with a friend to watch the Oscars.
  • I cleaned the fish tank two days ago and no one died.
  • the resident feline is annoying the hell out of me by walking over my keyboard and tray CONSTANTLY in an attempt to climb ON me so she can snuggle into the quilt I am wrapped in...she is never satisfied. I spend the whole night with kitty and she is still vying for attention...personally, I think it is the quilt she is after, not the body its wrapped around...which is why I made her her OWN quilt...apparently she prefers mine...
  • I took a nasty skidder today on the way into town, but because of my astute driving skills, recovered nicely (HA HA)

and that's all I have to say about that...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page