Tuesday, February 22, 2005

My singles site profile, as promised

here it is...nothing special, but gawd help me, better than the crap I posted below.


I am an independent, single woman who loves to travel. I have been across the pond, but would love to go beyond someday for more thrills and excitement. I'm also able to see what is right in front of me, and and enjoying just living life to the fullest. I love to read, learn new things, camping, cooking, photography, and many other wonderful things.

I have a 18 year old daughter who has recently moved out to begin her life beyond me at Saint Mary's University, and of whom I am very proud!

I love to color outside the lines...with my hair, my clothes, my thoughts...whatever inspires me, and I love to be inspired.

I am looking for someone to have fun with that loves to laugh, both at me and themselves. I have a bit of a cynical nature to me, and love to share it with others.

I love to write and paint, but that does not always translate to talent, heh heh.

I'm not into head games, and you'll always know where you stand with me. I love a man who can share (his chocolate AND his secrets!).

Take a minute and send me a smile, I will always send one back, and we can take it from there.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page