Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Gonna Have Fun Tonight

well, actually, its not tonight, but late afternoon...and I am not quite sure how much fun its gonna be...


I am heading for massage therapy this afternoon with someone new. Old insecurities aside (did I shave this month, should I have showered twice this morning, what did I eat - hope there is no gas issue) blah blah blah...I have other concerns about her touch. Some like to really KNEAD your skin and torture you, so I may have to mention the FM so she doesn't put me through an hour of torture. My lovely massage therapist from Waterloo, Amanda, was wonderful. I left there feeling like I could float home...but then I went somewhere local in December and it was a little bit of torture. Parts of it were enjoyable, but I was in so much pain from the rocks I was laying on (it was healing stone massage) that I don't know if I really benefitted from anything much.


I had been originally booked in early January and they had to reschedule me to February, unless I was willing to take a noon appointment. Yeah. Right. Like I want to get all relaxed with a massage only to go back to WORK. Especially where I work. It's the reason my back muscles are attached to the back of my head in the first place.


So, we shall see what this new venture brings - tears or relief...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page