Monday, February 14, 2005

A Little Piece of Me

So the Hoser thinks he knows it all...I wasn't even considering doing this mini-quiz about me until he mentioned it...now I feel, um, OB-ligated...heh heh

1. What time did you get up this morning?
7:00am, same as every other weekday.
2. Diamonds or pearls?
A BIG emerald cut diamond
3. What was the last film that you saw at the cinema?
Hide and Seek - it was pretty good for a thriller
4. What is your favorite t.v. show?
Hard to say - Favorite Drama - ER; Favorite Reality Show - Survivor; Favorite Comedy - Will and Grace
5. What did you have for breakfast?
a cinnamon raisin bagel with raspberry cream cheese and a glass of milk, eaten in front of my computer at work
6. What foods do you dislike?
anything from the ocean
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Italian
8. What are your favorite potato chips?
Dammit, just when I stopped thinking about them...I am a carb addict...any chip will do, but for a favorite - Humpty Dumpty Regular
9. What is your favorite c.d. at the moment?
I like too much music to have a favorite
10.What is your favorite sandwich?
I hate sandwiches, but when FORCED to eat one, BLT on white
11.What characteristics do you despise?
dishonesty, phoniness, and incompetence
12. Favorite item of clothing?
My denim jacket
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
If it was all expenses paid - a safari in Kenya
14. What color is your bathroom?
walls are some overdone shade of beige I think...but I ADD color with a blue mat, a yellow mat, pink shower hooks, yellow and orange towels, and a tie dyed curtain
15. Favorite brand of clothing?
Cotton Ginny - LOVE IT!
16. Favorite time of day?
sunset
17. What was your most memorable birthday?
I don't usually even like my birthday - they usually suck. But as for memorable? Would have to be my 19th. I was 4 months pregnant, so couldn't get drunk like most people do, so I went out to the bar with my soon to be husband and a friend and played pool. I had one beer, just to celebrate.
18. Where were you born?
in a hospital. In Ontario.
19. Favorite sport to watch?
I do not watch sports. I even have them blocked out of my dish.
20. Who do you least expect to do this?
who knows?
21. Who do you expect to do this first?
same ting
22. What fabric detergent do you use?
whatever is on sale, and liquid. Usually Purex.
23. Coke or Pepsi?
ack, gack, cough, spit...Pepsi???? I am a solid Coke drinker
24. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
both...I can shine anytime of day...
25. What is your shoe size?
about an 8...depending on the manufacturer
26. Do you have any pets?
The resident feline, Via and her friends - my fish. There are 13 of them left.
27. Any new and exciting news?
I have achieved everything I need for my RSW - Registered Social Worker. In some provinces its as easy as just paying the fees. Not here...they make you meet once a month for two hours with someone for supervision for over 2 years, and then write about it.
28. What did you want to be when you were little?
besides older? a nurse...then an architect
29. What should you be doing today?
I don't do shoulds...
30. Birthday and Sign?
December 19. Saggitarius
Thanks ya Hoser for the post idea.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page